Decisions are a vital part leadership!
Six ideas to increase your success in decision-making include:
- Determine the priority of your decision based on the impact.
- Delegate decisions to the lowest level.
- Determine the time you plan to invest before deciding.
- Calm your state before you review your decision.
- Even during crisis compete a decision-making process, i.e. identify/generate/review/decide
- After using a logical approach, conduct an emotional check.
Our Toronto leadership training workshops provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The course will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills courses can help you build your professionalism