Success means being able to answer yes to the following questions:
- Are you happy with the way you spend your time?
- Are you happy with your relationships?
Nine ideas to increase your personal success include:
- Take responsibility for what you’re doing;
- Take responsibility for how you’re behaving,
- Take responsibility for how you’re responding
- Take responsibility for how you’re thinking.
- Take responsibility for what you say.
- Switch from reacting to the pro-active mode.
- Accept that you can make choices.
- Increase your self-esteem to increase your productivity.
- Remind yourself “five things that are good about you” frequently throughout every day.
Our Toronto leadership training course provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The program will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills workshops can help you build your professionalism