Less procrastination means productivity!
Five ideas to increase your success include:
- Start each day knowing which tasks need to be completed that day.
- Complete all your “A” priorities before starting any other tasks.
- Ask for or assign a specific deadline to every task you accept.
- “As soon as possible” does not exist, be specific.
- Tasks that do not have to be completed today should be organized by their start date
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism