Leadership – Supervisor – Tips of the Week
While working with project teams to complete projects is riddled with challenges, the benefits of the team approach are boundless.
Ten ideas to increase your success with team projects include:
- Ensure that the team’s goals are specific, measurable, relevant, timed and known to all members.
- Make frequent reference to the goals.
- Share the leadership.
- Ensure that the roles and responsibilities are clear.
- Expect, regulate and resolve conflict.
- Treat mistakes as learning opportunities.
- Monitor and provide performance feedback.
- Communicate frequently, openly and honestly.
- Utilize all team members.
- Share the power.
Our Toronto leadership training course provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The program will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills workshops can help you build your professionalism