Project Management –
Planning and process are the keys to a successful project.
Five ideas to add to your project management strengths include:
- Get buy-in from all key stakeholders to build a solid foundation.
- Recruit a project team based on ability to contribute; not availability.
- Communicate with all team members concerning priorities, deadlines, budgets.
- Track key project activities.
- Keep key players informed of progress and delays.
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.