Stress Management –
Get control of how you react to events. You can always choose calm over chaos. Reacting without planning can trigger excessive stress.
Eight ideas to increase success in stress management include:
- Look for the sources of stress in your job and personal life and minimize them.
- Increase ability to cope with stress that can’t be eliminated… rest, exercise, nutrition.
- Avoid burn-out because of too much stress
- Avoid rust-out because of too little stress
- Determine the optimum number of hours you’re capable of working.
- Balance your life; find time for your physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual well-being
- Eliminate time wasters.
Find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.
Our time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.