Time Management –
Today, we’re required to process and produce faster in the same amount of time.
Five ideas to increase your success in saving time include:
- Use quiet hour for A priorities
- Use body language that says “don’t interrupt me. i.e. – walk quickly; don’t look up
- Assert yourself – say no “you caught me at a bad time can it wait until ……”?
- Clean and organize your work space at the end of each day.
- Foster independence – help others find answers for themselves.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism