Time Management –
Multiple tasks compete for your attention. Figuring out your priorities is an essential time management skill to help you work effectively.
Eight ideas to increase your success in focusing on priorities include:
- Know the deadline for every task you need to complete.
- Schedule activities related to larger projects in the above process.
- Consider the start time required to meet your deadlines.
- Add in a buffer for critical and/or time consuming tasks.
- Store tasks that have no specific deadlines out of sight.
- Consider tasks that need to be completed today as your “A” priorities”.
- Organize the tasks that need to be started on another day in order of when they need to be started.
- Finish all your “A’s” before you touch a “B”.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.