Time Management –
Do you invite people to interrupt you?
Six ideas to increase your success in reducing invitations to interrupt you include:
- Remove the “sweet attractions” from your work area i.e. candy and treats
- Make less small talk.
- Never say – “Drop by or call any time”
- Be less accessible by working with your back to the passageway.
- Tell people you’re working on an “A” priority.
- Walk with a purpose; move quickly to communicate that you are busy.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.