Time Management –
Run the crisis; don’t let it run you!
Eight ideas to increase your success in dealing with crisis include:
- Regardless of the urgency work at staying calm.
- Treat the crisis like a project considering solutions, time lines, resources, impact, and responsibilities.
- Utilize your additional adrenaline to find possible solutions.
- Have all involved people participate in generating possible solutions.
- Delegate whatever you can.
- Don’t start another crisis.
- Continue to focus on your A1 priority.
- Introduce procedure to be sure the situation doesn’t happen again.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.