Time Management –
Don’t invite people to interrupt you!
Six ideas to increase your success in reducing invitations to interrupt you include:
- Remove the “oodies” from your work area i.e. candy and treats
- Make less small talk.
- Never say – “Stop by or call any time”
- Work with your back to the passers.
- Tell people you’re working on an “A” assignment.
- Walk purposefully; move quickly to communicate that you’re busy.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.