Communication Skills –
If you complement frequently, others will thrive.
Six ideas to increase your success in complimenting people include:
- Be specific. “Great” is not as effective as a specific statements like “I value that your reports are always on accurate.”
- Be real. Compliment when it’s deserved.
- Every day. Make complimenting a priority.
- Be daily. Look for opportunities to make people feel good about themselves.
- Be singular. Avoid stringing compliments together.
- Be genuine. Avoid complimenting before making a special request.
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.