Working smarter; not harder needs to be your motto
Six ideas to increase your success in managing your time include:
- Start with you “A” priorities. Never work on a “B” until all the “A”s are done.
- Walk with a purpose so that you don’t encourage others to engage you.
- Say no and with an alternative – except if your boss is asking.
- If your boss is asking, say “happy to do that for you” however here’s what I planned.
- Organize your desk top each day.
- Teach people how to find answers for themselves.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism