Increasing Your Productivity
To improve your value, increase your productivity. The following questions will often help you identify where you should be focusing your effort.
Seven ideas to increase your success with increasing your productivity include:
- Ask yourself what really needs to be done and then do it.
- Ask yourself what does your organization really need and then recommend it and/or implement it.
- Work with action plans. Know what you want to accomplish each day/week/month.
- Consider what decisions you need to make and them make them.
- Consider who you need to contact and then do it.
- Identify which meetings you need to attend and which you can skip.
- Identify those who need to be on your team and enlist them.