Leadership Success –
Success means being able to answer “YES” to the following two questions:
- Are you happy with the way you spend your time?
- Are you happy with your relationships?
Three ideas to increase your personal success include:
- Take responsibility for whatever you are doing; however you are behaving, responding or thinking. Get out of the reactive mode and into the pro-active mode. You can always make choices.
- Develop your confidence by building your self-esteem; as a result, you will increase your productivity. Tell yourself “five things that are good about you” at least three times every day.
- Identify attainable and relevant goals. List the activities necessary to accomplish the goals and complete the activities. Every accomplishment counts.
Our Toronto leadership training course provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The program will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills workshops can help you build your professionalism