Dealing With Difficult People – Emotional Intelligence –
Difficult people are often negative.
Eleven ideas to increase success include:
- Establish boundaries; maintain distance from difficult people physically and emotionally.
- Focus on solutions.
- Use your past experiences as learning opportunities.
- Avoid negative talk.
- Learn to let go.
- Focus on the aspects of your life that make you happy.
- Develop your happiness from within rather than from the opinion of others.
- Be in excellent physical and mental condition to deal (rest, nutrition, strength)
- Surround yourself with positive productive people.
- Focus on facts and numbers.
Our Toronto based Dealing with Difficult People skills training workshop and our Developing Emotional Intelligence skills training workshop provide the skills to master challenging situations..
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism