Don’t extend the conflict.
Seven ideas to increase success with Dealing With Difficult People include:
- Forget the negative interaction quickly.
- Take your mind to what makes you happy.
- Make your happiness come from inside you, not from others.
- Get rest, nutrition and strength to handle challenges.
- Spend time with positive people and experiences
- Focus on facts.
- Be willing to forgive.
Our Toronto based Dealing with Difficult People skills training workshop and our Developing Emotional Intelligence skills training workshop provide the skills to master challenging situations.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based professional development skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.
June 13, 2019