Communication Skills – Handling Complaints –
Reward people who take time to complain. Always respect and thank them.
Six ideas to increase success include:
- Give them an opportunity to be heard.
- Consider that sometimes being heard is all they want.
- Be empathetic! Put yourself in their shoes.
- Always apologize. It’s not necessarily an admission of guilt; it’s sometimes just a regret of their inconvenience.
- Only one apology is needed.
- Never apologize for your rules or policies.
Our Toronto based Customer Service skills training workshop provides the skills to create winning interactions with your most valuable resource.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based customer skills training and other communication skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.