Business Writing –
Increase your ability to get results by improving your business writing skills!
Nine ideas to increase your success business writing include:
- Getting to the point quickly; accomplishing brevity increases effectiveness.
- People skip words they don’t understand so skip jargon.
- Write once; edit at least twice (the number of times depends on the importance).
- Focus on names and numbers.
- Retain samples and or templates.
- Skip formality; master professionalism.
- Highlight benefits to your reader to increase results.
- End with a statement or the action you want the reader to take.
- Proofread after you write, and then again later if it’s an important communication.
Our Toronto based business writing skills workshop provides strategies and techniques to sharpen your business writing skills.
Contact us today to find out how our business writing skills training and other communications skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism. Our public workshops take place in Toronto.