Writing to be understood should be the goal.
Six ideas to increase success include:
- Clarify why you are writing.
- Clarify what do you hope to accomplish.
- Specify what action you want the reader to take.
- Write a first sentence that states your purpose in writing.
- Write exactly the same way as you speak.
- Get rid clichés like “further to our discussion”.
Our Toronto based business writing skills workshop provides strategies and techniques to sharpen your business writing skills.
Contact us today to find out how our business writing skills training and other communications skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism. Our public workshops take place in Toronto.