Business Writing –
Improve your results by improving your business writing skills!
Eight ideas to increase your success business writing include:
- Say less. Be brief. Get to the point quickly.
- Avoid jargon – people skip words they don’t understand.
- Write once; edit twice. Proofread after you write, and then later.
- Pay careful attention to names and numbers.
- Save samples/templates.
- Skip formality but master professionalism.
- Motivate your reader by providing benefits
- End with a statement or the action you want the reader to take.
Our Toronto based business writing skills workshop provides strategies and techniques to sharpen your business writing skills.
Contact us today to find out how our business writing skills training and other communications skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism. Our public workshops take place in Toronto.