First impressions are made in less than two minutes. Opinions whether accurate of not are formed about you based on your clothing, facial expression, appearance, body language and manners.
Six ideas to increase your first impression communication success include:
- Make eye contact for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Focus on their face until you’ve determined the colour of their eyes.
- Use their name.
- Keep your sentences short.
- Speak no more than 3 sentences at a time.
- Elaborate only if they ask for more detail.
Our Toronto based Communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.