Communication Skills –
Callers can quickly assess whether you are caring, capable, interest and organized.
Eleven ideas to increase your success with the telephone include:
- Remember it’s 10% what you say and 80% the way you say it.
- Be prepared to record of all information.
- Be a “professional “– unemotional, problem-solving oriented.
- Practice consistency.
- Critique yourself – get feedback from people you trust.
- Smile when you speak.
- Never show agitation or fatigue;
- End every call graciously
- Remain composed.
- Project energy
- Focus on what you can do.
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.