Communication Skills –
Being able to ask questions effectively will help you to increase:
- Building commitment
Seven ideas to increase your success in asking questions include:
- Always record details; never rely on memory.
- Formulate all questions positively.
- Support by asking: “How can I help? ”
- Learn by asking: “What would you do?”
- Encourage by asking: “What do you think we should do?”
- Investigate by asking: “What is our competition doing?”
- Innovate by asking: “How can we do it better?”
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.