Communication Skills – Handling Complaints –
Those who take the time to complain should be rewarded. Always respect and thank them.
Five ideas to increase success include:
- Give them an opportunity to be heard. Sometimes listening is all they want.
- Be empathetic! Walk in their shoes.
- Always apologize. It’s not an admission of guilt; it’s sometimes a regret of their inconvenience.
- Only one apology is needed.
- No need to apologize for your rules or policies.
Our Toronto based Customer Service skills training workshop provides the skills to create winning interactions with your most valuable resource.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based customer skills training and other communication skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.