People who complain should be appreciated. Always respect them and always thank them.
Five ideas to increase success include:
- Give people an opportunity to vent.
- Recognize that the opportunity to be heard had value.
- Empathize! Put yourself in their place.
- Apologize once! Not as an admission of guilt; simply as a regret for their inconvenience.
- Don’t apologize for organizations rules or policies.
Our Toronto based Customer Service skills training workshop provides the skills to create winning interactions with your most valuable resource.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based customer skills training and other communication skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.