Communication Skills – Professionalism –
Professionalism starts with being both unemotional and problem solving focused.
Six ideas to add to your professional strengths include:
- Meet every commitments you make.
- Focus on facts; never on judgements and never on opinions.
- Accept any feedback graciously –ask for facts; ignore judgements.
- Treat feedback as a learning opportunity.
- Remember that sarcasm is dirty fighting.
- Remember that defensiveness can be an automatic mechanism.
Our Toronto based Communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.