Communication Skills – Professionalism –
Being unemotional – problem solving oriented is the foundation of your professionalism.
Six ideas to add to your communication strengths include:
- Meet all of your commitments.
- Focus on facts; not on judgements or on opinions.
- Accept any feedback graciously – always ask for facts; not judgements.
- Treat feedback as a learning opportunity.
- Skip sarcasm – it’s dirty fighting.
- Skip defensiveness.
Our Toronto based Communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.