Seven ideas to increase success include:
- Practice staying calm when the stakes are high.
- Plan to stay calm before engaging with a challenging person.
- Elongate your breaths.
- Pause before you speaking.
- Fix the problem for the future.
- Check emotions at the door.
- Reframe a situation so you understand person’s perspective
Our Toronto based Dealing with Difficult People skills training workshop and our Developing Emotional Intelligence skills training workshop provide the skills to master challenging situations.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training and other communications skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.