The key to getting work done through others people is to create a motivational climate.
Six ideas to increase your success with motivating others include:
- Give positive feedback to each person every day.
- Share what needs to change in the future.
- Share facts, skip judgmental comments.
- Be specific; use numbers, percentages, dates, times.
- Be willing to change your opinion.
- Encourage social interaction among the team!
Our Toronto leadership training course provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The program will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.