Leadership Skills –
The most common feedback is no feedback! Let people know how they’re doing and what you need.
Five ideas to increase success with providing effective feedback include:
- Stick to facts! Make your feedback neutral, free of value judgments.
- Provide feedback as quickly as possible.
- Provide feedback often. Try to give positive feedback everyday!
- Focus on important areas of performance.
- Ensure that feedback is accurate, concise and easy understand.
Our leadership skills training workshop provides the skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training and other management skills and communication courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.