When confronted with a difficult situation ask yourself questions.
Five questions to increase your success in dealing with difficult situations include:
- “What caused this situation?”
- “Does anything need to be done?”
- “What would a calm person do?”
- “What can be learned for the future?”
- “Is there a learning opportunity here?”
Our Toronto leadership training workshops provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The courses will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills courses can help you build your professionalism