The ability to make decisions can be developed!
Six ideas to increase your success in decision-making include:
- Practice making decisions without all the information.
- Make a habit of learning from mistakes.
- Stop from overthinking.
- Place a dollar value of each decision?
- Set a time limit to consider solutions; then make a decision.
- Once you’ve decided move forward
Our Toronto leadership training workshops provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. Our decision-making and problem solving course will assist you to feel confident in with decision-making.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills courses can help you build your professionalism