Leadership Skills – Decision-Making – Tips of the Week
Issues that require decisions are everyday occurrences.
Eleven ideas to increase your success in decision-making include:
- Distinguish big from little decisions.
- Delegate all of the smaller decisions you can.
- Learn all about a problem before trying to decide it.
- Get into a relaxed frame of mind.
- Avoid crisis decisions.
- Don’t be deceived by logic, most problems are full of emotions.
- Don’t expect to be right all the time.
- Don’t be afraid of failure.
- Don’t put off making decisions.
- Try to keep alternative solutions up your sleeve.
- Mull before you make a decision…but once you’ve made a decision move on!
Our Toronto leadership training workshops provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The course will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills courses can help you build your professionalism