Leadership Skills – Feedback –
People can’t read your mind yet they like to know how they’re doing. Provide helpful feedback frequently
Six ideas to increase success with feedback include:
- Focus on discussing “real” performance.
- Focus on facts; forget judgments or opinions.
- Always ask for rather than providing the solution.
- Encourage them to formulate the solutions to problems.
- Learn to ask: Is there a reason? Is there an explanation?
- Solve problems for the future. Ask “What can be done to fix it for the future?”
Our Toronto based leadership skills training workshop provides the skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training and other management skills and communication courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.