Leadership Success –
How do you measure your success? Answer yes to these two questions:
- Are you happy with the way you spend your time?
- Are you happy with your relationships?
Six ideas to increase your personal success include:
- Take responsibility for what you’re doing; how you’re behaving, responding or thinking.
- Get out of the reactive mode and into the pro-active mode.
- Make choices.
- Build your self-esteem; to increase your productivity. Remind yourself “five things that are good about you” three times every day.
- Identify attainable and relevant goals.
- Identify the activities necessary to accomplish the goals and complete the activities.
Our Toronto leadership training course provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The program will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills workshops can help you build your professionalism