Presentation Skills –
Being ability to present information in a clear, precise and understandable way is every leader’s goal. Whether you need to persuade or to inform, It’s absolutely essential to sell your message.
Five ideas to increase your success in presenting include:
- Be natural– see every presentation as an extended conversation.
- Vary your tone, your pitch and your volume to hold interest and to add additional emphasis.
- Maintain eye contact with individual members of your audience for 2-3 seconds.
- Organize your presentation with care. Start with the issue or the subject. Highlight the points you will be sharing. End with a request for action or a summary of your key points.
- Answer questions honestly. It’s OK to not know the answer. Offer to provide information later or refer them to where they can find the answer.
Our presentation skills workshop enhance your ability to address a meeting or speak in front of a client or group and communicate your professionalism. This training course can be delivered at your location or in our location in Toronto.
Contact us today to find out how our training programs and workshops related to communications skills and leadership skills can help you build your professionalism.