Presentation Skills –
You’re using presentation skills if you present to a formal audiences or simply to make your voice heard in a meeting. Your speaking ability is essential to of the roles in today’s business world.
Seven ideas to increase your impact in presenting your ideas include:
- Consider what you want to accomplish.
- Plan and practice out loud until you can speak confidently.
- Match your visuals with the gist of the information you’re communicating. Never word for word.
- Before starting get comfortable with the room and the space.
- Be aware or your non-verbal communication; your facial expressions and your eye contact,
- Look for the audience’s non-verbal reaction and adjust volume, inflection, pauses when appropriate.
- End on time.
Our presentation skills workshop enhance your ability to address a meeting or speak in front of a client or group and communicate your professionalism. This training course can be delivered at your location or in our location in Toronto.
Contact us today to find out how our training programs and workshops related to communications skills and leadership skills can help you build your professionalism.