Project Management –
Project management means using specific knowledge, techniques and tools to get your projects started right and completed successfully.
Six tips to manage projects effectively include:
- Agree on clear project goals and measurable deliverables with whoever owns the project.
- Plan activities and determine task duration and costs.
- Determine dependent tasks and calculate the timeline schedule.
- Use risk management strategies and contingency plans.
- Provide an implementation plan to whoever owns the project.
- Report progress to the project sponsor regularly.
Our Toronto based project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management and communication and leadership skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.