Presentation Skills –
Communicating your ideas is essential. Being clear, precise and understandable will help you to persuade or to inform,
Eight ideas to increase your success in presenting include:
- Think of every presentation as a conversation.
- Tell your story.
- Maintain interest by mixing up your tone, your pitch and your inflection.
- Hold eye contact for 2-3 seconds.
- Start with the clear statement of the issue.
- Highlight the points you’ll be sharing.
- End with either a request for action or a summary of your key points.
- Answer questions honestly. It’s OK to not know the answer. Offer to provide information later or refer them to where they can find the answer.
Our presentation skills workshop enhance your ability to address a meeting or speak in front of a client or group and communicate your professionalism. This training course can be delivered at your location or in our location in Toronto.
Contact us today to find out how our training programs and workshops related to communications skills and leadership skills can help you build your professionalism.