One of the most important leadership skills is your ability to clearly and effectively present information. Whether you goal is to persuade or to inform, It’s essential to get your message or opinion across,
Five ideas to increase your success in presenting include:
- Talk naturally– view a presentation as a conversation.
- Vary the tone, pitch and volume to maintain the interest and to add emphasis.
- Make eye contact. Maintain eye contact with the individual members of the audience for 203 seconds.
- Structure your presentation carefully. Introduce the subject – tell the audience what your talk is about. Explain the points you plan to share. End with a summary of your points.
- Answer questions honestly and concisely. If you don’t know the answer then say so and offer to provide information later.
Our presentation skills workshop enhance your ability to address a meeting or speak in front of a client or group and communicate your professionalism. This training course can be delivered at your location or in our location in Toronto.
Contact us today to find out how our training programs and workshops related to communications skills and leadership skills can help you build your professionalism.