The effectiveness of your project plan determines the success of your project.
Five ideas to add to your project management strengths include:
- Involve the key players early.
- Use ability to contribute rather than availability as the criteria for your project team.
- Continually communicate with all team the members regarding priorities, deadlines, budgets.
- Stay focused on the key project activities, deadlines and costs.
- Keep the team updated on both the progress and delays.
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.