Project Management means using specific knowledge, skills and techniques to plan and control time, budget and scope.
Two ideas to increase success with projects include:
- Create a plan before you start actions. The goal of your plan is to:
- identify who is responsible for what activities
- outline the role of the project team
- organize how the project will be completed
- identify and procure the resources needed
- Use the following tools to manage your projects:
- Planning checklist
- Organizing checklist
- Responsibility assignment matrix
- Gnatt charts
- Critical Path Mapping
- Contingency planning charts
- Follow up evaluation questions
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.