Project Management Skills –
Applying knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects effectively is what project management is all about.
Two ideas to increase success with projects include:
- Develop a plan before you consider implementing any actions. The purpose of the plan is to:
- Clarify responsibilities, and roles of the team members
- Specify how the project will be managed with respect to time, cost and performance
- Summarize the resources needed (human, electronic, external, physical)
- Use the following tools to manage your projects:
- Project team cooperation checklist
- Planning and organizing checklist
- Responsibility assignment matrix
- Gnatt charts
- Critical Path Mapping
- Contingency planning charts
- Follow up evaluation questions
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.