Leaders get work done by others! Doing it well is an art.
Seven ideas to increase your success with leading others include:
- Involve people from the beginning to the end.
- Build commitment through involvement.
- Include all of the information when you delegate.
- Direct by asking questions; not telling.
- Highlight the benefits of the action to the individual.
- Work together by asking lots of questions.
- Encourage people to find solutions rather than giving them the answers.
Our Toronto leadership training course provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The program will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.