Time Management –
Reduce your stress! Control your situations! Sometimes it is the way we react to events, and not the events themselves, that trigger stress.
Eight ideas to increase success in time management include:
- Identify the sources of stress in your job and in your personal life and minimize them.
- Find ways to best cope with stress that can’t be eliminated… proper rest, exercise, nutrition.
- Avoid burning out because of too much challenge
- Avoid rusting out because of too little challenge
- Calculate the number of hours you are capable of working and limit your hours accordingly
- Balance your life; find time for your physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual well-being
- Identify the priorities in your life and include daily activities related to your priorities.
- Eliminate time wasters.
- Find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.
- Our time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.