Time Management –
With multiple demands and many changes, getting more done in less time is sometime required.
Five ideas to increase your success in managing your time include:
- Begin with A priorities. Get the most important things done first.
- Discourage interruptions with your body language – walk quickly or don’t look up.
- Learn to say no “ and then offer an alternative – except if it’s your boss asking.
- If your boss is asking, say “happy to do that for you” however here’s what may not get done.
- Organize your work space each day.
- Stop providing answers to the same questions – teach others how to find answers.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.