Time Management –
Multiple crisis are an indication of the need to fix it for the future!
Six ideas to increase your success in avoiding & managing crisis include:
- Work on what really counts – i.e. “A” priorities
- Finish one task before moving on to another task.
- Stay focused – avoid interrupting yourself.
- Develop multiple possible solutions for any potential crisis.
- Always overestimate the time you’ll need to complete tasks.
- Turn each crisis into an opportunity to demonstrate your strength.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction. The next workshop is scheduled for April 18, 2019
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.