Time Management –
If crisis occur frequently chances are there’s a need for change.
Eight ideas to increase your success in avoiding & managing crisis include:
- Figure out what really counts.
- Finish one activity before moving on to another.
- Avoid interrupting yourself.
- Stay focused on completing tasks.
- Develop multiple possible solutions for potential crisis.
- Overestimate the time you’ll need to complete tasks.
- Underestimate the time you have available to complete tasks.
- See each crisis as an opportunity to improve.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction. The next workshop is scheduled for April 18, 2019.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.