Time Management – Crisis – Tips of the Week
You can’t turn on a dime if you’re always fumbling and trying to recover from crisis.
Twelve ideas to increase your success in avoiding & managing crisis include:
- Identify your priorities and consistently work on what counts.
- Stay focused. Finish your tasks before moving to another.
- Anticipate potential crisis develop alternate solutions.
- Overestimate the time required to complete tasks.
- Turn a crisis into an opportunity to demonstrate your talent.
- Stay calm.
- Use extra adrenaline to find solutions.
- Think & plan – – Run the crisis… avoid creating a second crisis by acting too quickly.
- Delegate what you can but don’t start another fire.
- Ask yourself: What’s your A1 priority.
- Have all affected parties participate in generating possible solutions to the problem.
- Set up controls to ensure the situation doesn’t recur.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.